Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

i think its time to consider reflowing the Graphic card.

Since it all makes scence now..

thanks kudos,

HP Recommended

I have HP G6-2111us notebook, and I have black screen problem. I tried "hard reset", "windows" + "B" button, tried another display, to remove hard disc and RAM No changes. Caps Lock button blinks Monotonously, just one time. Fan runs, CD-rom works Normally. It started after I tried to update BIOS. Due update notebok just Switched off and thats all, Does not turn on. please help !!!! I will got heart attack

HP Recommended

Hi.. uhm can u explain easier how to fix the black screen fix for me please? And can u tell me how to fix the problems of my loptop if possible?

HP Recommended

Your computer is possibly in sleep/hibernate mode.

You can turn on your computer by pressing either F2 and FN (FN located at the bottom of your keyboard),or F1 and FN.

Be patient,and keep pressing,it will pop up.

Once you are at the main screen,follow these instructions:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/sleep-and-hibernation-frequently-asked-questions

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.