12-31-2009 08:05 PM
Can anyone help with my laptop start-up problem? Xmas day it was working fine and was shutdown OK. Now at start-up all I get is the LEDs to come on and a blank screen. The HDD LED flashes once and the DVD drive spins but nothing else.
I have tried the memory reseating but this has no effect. To shutdown I have to hold the power button down until the LEDs go out.
Thanks for any help offered.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)