Customer Service - Selling product warranties instead of legitimately helping (92 Views)
Student
charis1188
Message 1 of 2 (92 Views)

Customer Service - Selling product warranties instead of legitimately helping

I am writing about an experience I had with Customer Service Support. My computer would not start up after I shut it down 2 hours ago.  After the person told me that I was under warranty (purchased the computer 6 months ago), she tried to sell me a 1-year, 2-year or 3-year warranty for the software. When I said "no," she undid all of the troubleshooting she completed and had me on the phone for the last 20 minutes. If this is HP's idea of customer service, it does not work for me and this will be my last HP product that I buy. 

Regents Professor
UniProg
Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)

Re: Customer Service - Selling product warranties instead of legitimately helping

Hi charis1188,

Take a look at this document and call support again.  I'm wondering if you may have been speaking to a 3rd party company that may have mistakenly been called instead of HP?

I hope this helps.

Good luck!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation