Question

Student
Digisoul2013
Message 1 of 2 (5,117 Views)

Double Tap on TouchPAD is not working

Hello,

I just Bought Envy dv6, after inital setup i found that the double tap is not working as expected, i mean i am unable to drag & drop anything nor i am able to select any text.

I checked all the possibilities from control pannel and Synaptics options, i also tried to reinstall the touchpad drives but problem is still there.

If i tap more then 2 times some time i am able to drag any object but mostly it just ignore the taps!

Is there any solution for this issue or should i sell it as it is? its extremely frustrating!!

Thanks in Advance.

TechInfo:

Notebook: HP ENVY dv6 7210TX

Distinguished Professor
Kyle_W
Message 2 of 2 (5,088 Views)

Re: Double Tap on TouchPAD is not working

I would recommend downloading the synaptics touch pad driver directly from synaptics website. This will be the most recent driver available for your notebook and may improve the functionality.

Here is a link to their driver downloads: http://www.synaptics.com/resources/drivers

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation