HP Compaq presario 2100 no display (711 Views)
Honor Student
Pirate1207
Message 1 of 2 (711 Views)

HP Compaq presario 2100 no display

hi, my friend ask me to help with her laptop hp compaq presario 2100. Before it was infeced with a virus and since she doesn't have any important files on her laptop she ask me to format it and re install everything. I tried to format it using windows xp and it was sucessful but right after the desktop appears on screen it freeze. so what we did is turn off the laptop by pressing the switch button for a couple of seconds and it shut down. After that i try to hit the power switch button but it doesn't have a display anymore. I treid to change the memory and it display but after that it freeze so we again turn it. I tried to turn it on again but their is no more display on screen since last week

I tried to turn it on again yesterday hoping it will display but again i fail their is no display in the screen. I just leave it for a couple of minutes but stil their is no display so i decide to unplug it since the battery is already jam. After i unplug it from the electric outlet i tried another shot so i plug it and turn it on and their is a display on screen. But still it freeze. Now, i tried to turn it off and on and their no more display on screen. what coul be the problem of this? please help

Student
bogartcebu
Message 2 of 2 (694 Views)

Re: HP Compaq presario 2100 no display

hi, i think we have the same problem. i also have the compaq presario B1200. my unit does not even turn on now, but it showa an orange blink when i try to turn it on, but it does not push through of going ON.

HP could you guys help me, iv been a loyalist of your product ever since. but it is unfortunate that one day my unit does not turn on. pls help me. you can contact me @209 8089902. tnx

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation