HP ENVY freezes in browsers (228 Views)
Honor Student
helvetica
Message 1 of 5 (228 Views)

HP ENVY freezes in browsers

Hello,

I own notebook HP ENVY 4 (prod num B6H64EA#ACB) on Windows 7 x64 and faced a problem with freezing in browsers with few seconds everytime. This is annoying.

I already tryed all recomendations proposed on your site also I solved my problems with the flash video in Chrome and so on, but the problem stays.

Maybe this problem somehow connected with the OS system installed on built-in SD memory disk, but I lost the link where I found this discussion.

Please help!

Teacher
rickyjm31
Message 2 of 5 (215 Views)

Re: HP ENVY freezes in browsers

Try to isolate the issue first. What browser are you using so far? You need to try at least firefox and chrome alone. 

Honor Student
helvetica
Message 3 of 5 (196 Views)

I was using Chrome when this problem appear. I also tried to work in other browses but with the same result. When any page is in the process of it's download then other opened pages don't respond to my actions. Processor load in 1%

Also I have BSOD while hybernating or turning to sleep mode that notebook. I'm using it three month and that problem started almost from beginning.

Using OS from complectation, set latest drivers, have no viruses

Regents Professor
lions99
Message 4 of 5 (191 Views)

You can try this document. All of these steps can be performed in Chrome and Firefix also.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03460887&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=ru&dlc=ru&lc...

THX 

Also, remember if you find this post helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos.

I really appreciate it!

Thanks!

I work for HP
Honor Student
helvetica
Message 5 of 5 (143 Views)

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=ru&cc=ru&dlc=enu&sw_lang=&product=527...

Problem solved with updating by this drivers & fixes and by turning off windows auto updates

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation