Question

Top Student
soonerman1988
Message 1 of 6 (360 Views)

HP Envy X2

Ok not sure I am at the right board.

My problem is that I try and update or even load a new app to my HP Envy X2 and all it does is say pending.  It never actually loads it.  Is there something that I am missing or haven't done?

Have looked at everything on the new notebook and can't find anything to help it load.  Have account set up and have given permission to load apps. 

Don't know what to do now.  Oh and yes I do have internet conection.

Thanks.

Soonerman

Student
Mediaprodukties
Message 2 of 6 (345 Views)

Re: HP Envy X2

same problem from the beginning. I have send it back to HP and now 3 weeks later still waiting for it, status says "ON HOLD" since they miss parts... Very unhappy customer.

Top Student
soonerman1988
Message 3 of 6 (340 Views)

Great I need this for my office.  Can't keep waiting forever on the darn thing.  I guess I will have to call them and send it back.  If they can't get it back to me quickly I want my money back.

It is a shame.  HP used to be very customer oriented.

:smileysad:

Regents Professor
UniProg
Message 4 of 6 (322 Views)

Hello soonerman1988,

What is your product number?  While I wait for that, have you tried the automated troubleshooting in Windows 8?  Try those troubleshooting steps and reply back with your product number and I'll do my best to help you.

Thanks!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
Top Student
soonerman1988
Message 5 of 6 (316 Views)

Hey thanks for the suggestion.

Apparently it was trying to update and I had not set it to do that automaticely.  So once it updated window 8 the apps finally started loading.

Once again a huge thanks to HP and you have restored my confedence in your product and company.

Roger

Regents Professor
UniProg
Message 6 of 6 (309 Views)

Hi Roger,

That is great news!  I was hoping it would be something easy.  I am also happy I restored your confidence in our brand and company.  We try to do our best at supporting our customers, so thank you for giving us the chance to serve you.

You made my day!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation