Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Same problem here 😞
HP Recommended

I have a Folio G1 and I'm having the same problem from time to time. Could be really hard to turn it on, after both a shutdown and after it has entered sleepmode.
But after some 5-10 minutes it turns on, unfortunately most often after a hard reset.

HP Recommended

Same problem here. Elitebook Folio G1.

Got battery replaced last week, it worked fine, but it didnt turned on yesterday (sunday)

The power button only blinket a cuple of times and then nothing since then.
I left the laptop charging for at least 6 hours and it still doesnt work.

I cant believe this computers so called "elite" are so faulty.
The worst is, this model is used by the directive board of the company I work for and they all have problems.
They dont come back from sleep
The face regocnition takes ages
The batteries are crap (The users have less than a year with the equipment and at lest 3 batteries had been replaced so far)

I expexted more from a laptop that cost as much as this ones....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.