03-21-2011 10:41 PM
Well i was using my hp mini netbook for roughly 9 months.
It's has some dust on the keyboard since it's been a period of time I haven't been clean it.
so this morning, I used a blower to blow off the dust from the keyboard, right after that the keyboard not functioning anymore.
I wonder if there's any solutions rather than send to the service centre?
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)