10-06-2013 07:54 AM
Hi, every so often my Pavillion DV7 black screens and when it does the speakers crackle. I've tried everything to fix it, but no avail. Does anyone know how to fix it?
10-07-2013 10:57 AM
When you say you have “tried everything” what does that entail? What version of operating system are you running? There are quite a number of different Pavilion dv7 products can I get the product number please? Is the crackling noise keep going or does a couple of crackles and then stops?
Finding your OS:
Finding your product number:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
10-07-2013 11:45 AM
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)