Question

Honor Student
albertolivo
Message 1 of 3 (204 Views)

HP simple pass 2012 does not work after updates

I recently bought an HP pavilion dv6-6c10us with window 7 64 bit ... I happened to go away for 3 month to a site job and when I got back. I had to do all kind of updates the laptop ask to do. I can turn on laptop and enter a session using my fingerprint but all pages that I use to have the simple pass do not work. Example ( if I go into facebook it used to pop up a window and I will use my finger to enter all information and log in ) now I can not do that in any of the pages

Regents Professor
AttackofZaq
Message 2 of 3 (190 Views)

Re: HP simple pass 2012 does not work after updates

Hello albertolivo.  I understand you're having some trouble logging in with your fingerprint reader.

It is possible the application ran into problems during some of the updates.  Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Simple Pass application?  Here is a link to the latest version.

Let me know the result.  Have a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

Honor Student
albertolivo
Message 3 of 3 (175 Views)

Re: HP simple pass 2012 does not work after updates

thanks, I did try that but did not work. I found a solution by going into the authentic page and there downloaded the new version for win 7 & 8
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation