Question

Top Student
senoghteh
Message 1 of 4 (485 Views)

Hange Windows 8.1 in HP Probook 4545s

[ Edited ]

Hi

I have a HP Probook 4545s , I install Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 on my device and I Downloaded and install all drivers in Hp site but my windows  freeze  after some minutes While the move mouse cursor in Desktop.

What is the problem?

Which driver has problem?

Honor Student
tberman333
Message 2 of 4 (455 Views)

Re: Hange Windows 8.1 in HP Probook 4545s

I have the exact same problem... not sure what driver to update???

HP Support Agent
Dunidar
Message 3 of 4 (408 Views)

Hello senoghteh and tberman333

I am sorry, but to get your issues more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .

On a positive note I also found this thread on that very forum that may be of interest to the both of you as it addresses the exact issue you are asking about and has a solution. http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-HP-ProBook-EliteBook/Windows-HP-Probook-4545s-hangs-whenever-i...

Good luck I hope this helps. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
Top Student
senoghteh
Message 4 of 4 (215 Views)

I found my problem and it got resolved.

The Driver HP 3D DriveGuard 5 is not compatible with Windows 8.1 and After I installed the driver, my Windows will hang.

Hp 3D DriveGurd 5(sp62981.exe) is not compatible with windows 8.1

without this driver windows 8.1 is working very good

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation