08-20-2014 09:07 AM
I have disassembled my Hp dv6-6c80el laptop and cleaned the dust from the fan.
After cleaning it, I attached the keyboard case with the power button and tried to turn it on, to see how the fan was working (some components were still unattached, like the HDD, Wifi card, keyboard) and I saw two electric shocks after pressing the Power button.
Now the laptop doesn't turn on (I have tried with the power supply, not with the battery), though the white light indicating the power supply is on.
What can I do?
Any help is appreciated.
08-20-2014 04:04 PM
Hello @erik9515 ,
Based on the fact that you mention seeing two electric shocks after turning on the notebook, I would recommend contacting support as soon as you can: HP Technical Support, North America 1-800-474-6836. For all other regions click here.