Question

Honor Student
barbh42
Message 1 of 2 (183 Views)

I give up. I can't find on this site where I typed my problem. And doubled if I can find an

[ Edited ]

I give up..............  I can't navigate myself around your website.  I gather I have had some responses to my problem but be {Content Removed: Language Filter Evasion} if I can read or FIND them!!  All I want to know is WHY my 6mth old laptop iscrashing repeatedly - and having NO CD's or DVD's supplied with my laptop I CAN'T supply a boot up disk to make it work.  Shouldn't a laptop, computer etc work for a wee bit longer than 6 mths??  And be {Content Removed: Language Filter Evasion} if I can afford to pay the $500 or more that is asked to buy the operating system.  I could understand my computer crashing if I played games or did wierd and wonderful things on it - but all I do is log on ...  read the news....... write a ream of stuff on Word...... send a few messages on facebook ...... and that is basically it!  I use a notebook cooler ..... I rarely use the battery and run it on a USB power base instead...... what am I doing wrong?  I am SO sick of it crashing!! 

Barb

email: {Personal Information Removed}     <<<<<<<  PLEASE ANSWER ON HERE!!!

Provost
erico
Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)

Re: I give up. I can't find on this site where I typed my problem. And doubled damned if I can fin

This is where your other post is.

Help others seeking a solution by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for Microsoft or HP****

2014 Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation