Question

Honor Student
frmhell20
Message 1 of 4 (2,251 Views)
Accepted Solution

My HP Pavilion dv5-1126em does not continue booting up.

My laptop does not continue booting up, when i press the power button it starts and then it shows me the HP logo and in the left lower corner "Press the ESC key for Startup Menu" and doesnt continue and stops there and does not respond to any key only for the power button, so it turns off, i tried every thing . it happened after wile recovering session from my recovery disc.

please help me identify what is wrong?

Intern
genovdan
Message 2 of 4 (2,230 Views)

Re: My HP Pavilion dv5-1126em does not continue booting up.

I hope I am wrong, but it is quite possible that your hard disk is damaged and have to be replaced. I will tell you why I guess so.

Last year at the end of December I had the same problem with my HP Pavilion dv6. When I pressed the power button only the HP logo and the  "Press the ESC key for Startup Menu" appeared. I was not able to enter the BIOS or to do anything else. The laptop aways hung on the HP Logo. I gave the laptop in HP Service and they told me that my hard disk has gone, and they replaced it. The strange was that my laptop was pretty new, I had it for 3 months. The good thing was that they replaced the hard disc for free, because it was under warranty.

Honor Student
frmhell20
Message 3 of 4 (2,216 Views)

Thanks a lot, yes it was the hard disc.

Honor Student
dv5-1126em
Message 4 of 4 (141 Views)

Hello sir.
I really thank HP's efforts on this great offer to the world and to user devices HP

Sir, I want to get the sound of the original definition of the Symbol product I got the definition from the site of HP and I was not there Genuine Oucheh weight in sound
I want the original definition and the definition of all I want to Symbol product --- dv5-1126em
I hope to serve me sir thank you and thank the company HP :smileyhappy:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation