Question

Honor Student
pett19
Message 1 of 3 (258 Views)

My pavilion dm1 comes slow

i have the hp pavilion dm1 4170us whit Windows 8 Pro, My problem is when I play any game, the game usually starts well but over the course presents problems that slows the game and is very difficult to play, using the counter normally runs at 30 fps but when it comes down to to 5 fps forcing close the game, and I get all the games so is any game that does not require much. the problem was worse when I had windows 7, not only became slow but the sound is completely distorted, I found a way that if the sound driver deinstalaba deinstalar via windows programs games ran perfectly and had no problems, but when restarted reappeared the driver and the problem was returning so I decided to install windows 8.

Windows 8 lets me play longer but the problem remains quiet and with the characteristics of this notebook is to have too many problems in games that require a pentium 3 and 512mb of ram and this processor second generation Core i3 and 4GB DDR3 RAM, so I turn to you to see that solutions can give me because I've tried everything when I was a person with advanced knowledge of computers repair and having knowledge thereof. 

i need help and the games i tried to play are Osu, jetpack joyride and others 

Intern
Sathish_Tech
Message 2 of 3 (253 Views)

Re: My pavilion dm1 comes slow

Hi,

Plese follow the steps to resolve this Issue:

1. Click here to download Graphics drivers and BIOS update

2. Once you install on your Notebook, restart and check if the game is working fine

If it is not working please let us know will try few other steps

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
**Click on “Kudos” Star if you think this reply helped**
Honor Student
pett19
Message 3 of 3 (249 Views)

Re: My pavilion dm1 comes slow

Ok I'll do if I refresh the BIOS supposedly right after installing win 8 what he said the wifi button but after that did not work
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation