Question

Honor Student
mLori71
Message 1 of 6 (537 Views)

My pavilion keyboard isn't working properly

My keyboard misses at least 1/5 of the letters I type...and I do not type THAT fast.

Master's Graduate
SSDdrive
Message 2 of 6 (524 Views)

Re: My pavilion keyboard isn't working properly

Hello,

Your laptop has a built-in troubleshooter just for such annoying issues, okay? So please open up the laptop's System Restore and crank your laptop back to a date previous of this keyboard instance. Your personal files will not be affected whatsoever, okay? Hope this helped!

I am a :smileyhappy:volunteer!

If it were a rattler. . . .

Honor Student
mLori71
Message 3 of 6 (509 Views)

But it has done this since the first day I bought it. :smileysad:

Master's Graduate
SSDdrive
Message 4 of 6 (502 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello,

First off, 'Good morning,' and it would be nice if you would mention your laptop's model no. in this post. It is rather important, seeing as there are so many different laptop Pavilion models out here, each with different OS and builds. Secondly, if the laptop is new and has been reacting so, you should also mention this in the post; I had and still have nothing much to go on here except that the keyboard on a Pavilion isn't working right, so I made the decision to rather answer than not. And many things can be fixed by turning back the OS clock. But if this has been happening since the laptop was first bought, which you didn't mention in the beginning, it is probably, maybe, could very well be a hardware failure. . . .? If it is a hardware failure, and the laptop is still under warranty, you should contact Hp immediately to have the problem resolved, okay? Still, it would have been better and quicker for both parties involved here if you would have invested some time in a proper explanation.

​        I am a :smileyhappy:volunteer!

Honor Student
mLori71
Message 5 of 6 (496 Views)

Sorry I didnt mention those things, but as this is the first time I have ever posted in a forum such as this, I didnt know what to say. However, YOU shouldn't be so condecending in you replies. It's rude and off-puting.

Master's Graduate
SSDdrive
Message 6 of 6 (483 Views)

Hello again,

I'm sorry you feel this way. I happen to like helping people with laptop problems, :smileyhappy: however, if you follow the link below, you might learn how to properly post a commanding thread! :smileyhappy:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to/bd-p/Hello 

ENDE OF TRANSMISSION-                                         ​

​        I am a :smileyhappy:volunteer!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation