Honor Student
mcgrathr
Message 1 of 4 (5,555 Views)

Notebook model: HP 2000 Notebook PC

Notebook model:  HP  2000 Notebook PC

Processor : AMD E-350 Processor 1.60 GHz

Installed memory : 3,00 GB

System Type : OS Windows 7 Home premium 64 bits

I have the similar problem, my HP Notebook it  run slow, I have check virus and others and no way.

Unfortunately HP support is very bad, no international warranty and if you contact to HP contact center.

My advice next time think to buy another brand, it will be better to choose a  cheapest, if you have problem you will not lose money and you could easy an economical to get another cheapest.

By the way cheapest it becomes from the same manufacturing, as HP and other brands.

Current HP problem:

Running slow

Freeing

Keyboard problem (when you typing on a word documents suddenly it jump, or it cleared your job documents)

Keyboard it can cause splitting to other program.

HP support no have customer satisfaction and no answer how to solve these problem, I have several send E=Mail and they deleted from their system, without any reason.

Good luck to anybody….

Student
pareag
Message 2 of 4 (5,276 Views)

Re: Notebook model: HP 2000 Notebook PC

mcgrathr wrote:

Notebook model:  HP  2000 Notebook PC

Processor : AMD E-350 Processor 1.60 GHz

Installed memory : 3,00 GB

System Type : OS Windows 7 Home premium 64 bits

I have the similar problem, my HP Notebook it  run slow, I have check virus and others and no way.

Unfortunately HP support is very bad, no international warranty and if you contact to HP contact center.

My advice next time think to buy another brand, it will be better to choose a  cheapest, if you have problem you will not lose money and you could easy an economical to get another cheapest.

By the way cheapest it becomes from the same manufacturing, as HP and other brands.

Current HP problem:

Running slow

Freeing

Keyboard problem (when you typing on a word documents suddenly it jump, or it cleared your job documents)

Keyboard it can cause splitting to other program.

HP support no have customer satisfaction and no answer how to solve these problem, I have several send E=Mail and they deleted from their system, without any reason.

Good luck to anybody….

Student
zell_238
Message 3 of 4 (4,523 Views)

I am having the same problem with the HP 2000 Notebook pc.  The pc hangs when on the internet... also sometimes ie10 crashes. 

Honor Student
mcgrathr
Message 4 of 4 (4,499 Views)

Lamentablemente como consumidores, seguimos esperando por una respuesta la a pasara los años demuestran que no será así.
En tal sentido como el mundo se encuentra en una crisis que no tiene definición y menos salida alguna salida queda la esperanza que la crisis licue esta empresas como HP la que han demostrado poco respeto por quienes han confiado en sus productos y marcas y como tal la justicia de esta crisis le hará ver y sentir lo que no se debe hacer.
Subestimar a los usuarios y consumidores de sus productos, una ventaja se muy bien que es una crisis hace varias décadas que la vengo padeciendo la desventaja de HP no saber y caer en la soberbia de querer demostrar ser mas.
Un feliz año para los consumidores que han confiado y defraudado.

Mc GRATH Ricardo
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation