Poor customer Support
Replies (13)

Top Student
DAbitino
Message 11 of 14 (121 Views)

Re: Poor customer Support

[ Edited ]

Warranty and Services

HP Pavillion dv7 Notebook PC (5CH1351G6M)

Standard warranty start date: 9/5/2011

Standard warranty end date: 10/9/2013

Product number: LM414AV

Serial Number: {Removed for privacy}

I posted this so everyone can see that i still have warranty on this POS of a machine. HP CS wil not do anything to help fix or replace.

Top Student
DAbitino
Message 12 of 14 (119 Views)

[ Edited ]

Here are copies of emails that I have been trying to contact my so called case manager with no replies:

Domenic Abitino {Personal Information Removed}
Feb 2

to HP-TM_KVSUPPOR.

Thank you for your reply. The error message does not appear on command. Its when the laptop is not plugged in and the battery life at that point lasts only 3 to 5 minutes. And shuts down. This happens often. Aa fro the message it appeared twice so far. And I immediately brought it to HP cs attention. I can't believe that you would want me to sit in front of my laptop and wait for this message to appear when it does. All I know is that when NOT plugged in I have 3 to 5 minutes on the laptop and then shuts down. I was hoping that when I did file the reason why I was sending it back along with the tram that has already been replaced twice that HP service would have check in the computer log for the error message as I mentioned to you. So now you send back the laptop with the same problem. Ps: they could have tested the charge and life on the battery itself and would have noticed that the battery does not and will not hold a charge. That is a simple bench test. Just like ppulling up your car at autozone. I am sure that they overlooked that all together and decides to return my laptop back untouched and not repaired. Very dissapointed that HP treated me like that. They sure where ultra nice when they took my money at purchase along with the extended 2 year warrantwarranty. Why couldn't they have been just as thoughtful when I need them the most. 
In the end I purchased a laptop that now is basically a desktop as for I can not be free to roam around with it because it will not work unless its plugged into an outlet.
Carol please help me with my situation.
DA.

Domenic Abitino {Personal Information Removed}
Feb 4

to HP-TM_KVSUPPOR.

Hello again Carol I have not heard anything from you in 2 days. How is the status of our situation?

Domenic Abitino <domenicabitino@gmail.com>
Feb 6

to HP-TM_KVSUPPOR.

Hello again carol I have replied twice since this message and no response to the status of my problem.
Is anything being done or is this just going to be ignored?
Best regards
Domenic Abitino

Domenic Abitino <domenicabitino@gmail.com>
Feb 6

to HP-TM_KVSUPPOR.

I was wondering if you had any info on the status with my problem. I have emailed you twice since this email and no response am I being ignored?

Top Student
DAbitino
Message 13 of 14 (118 Views)

2013-02-01 11.49.21.jpg

THis is the actual time i spent on hold while HP CS yanked my chain hoping i would just hang up..

Top Student
vlora4ever
Message 14 of 14 (94 Views)

DAbitino,

I am sorry to hear about this issue you are having. I am a fella like you, having problems with my laptop, have called HP's customer care, and I have been truly dissapointed. The most recent time, I called to find out if I could get extended warranty on my 1 year warranty that is already expired. This smartass over at a call center somewhere in the world, who barely spoke english, kept interrupting WHILE I WAS LAYING OUT MY INFORMATION & PROVIDING THE REASON WHY I WAS CALLING IN, because that sassy dude, kept assuming what the **bleep** problem was. No, it was none of his assumptions. After 15 minutes of trying to make sure that this dude understood what I wanted, he literally told me :

" Listen sir, we are not allowed to extend warranty if it has already expired, but for you I will do it, although it is against the policy. I will extend your warranty for the ammount of $129.99, one year, including hardware damage"

What an IDIOT, i thought. He is going against policy to get commission on a sale that I CALLED FOR, and to where his stinky ass did not do a thing ? Who guarantees me that the policy I am being sold is actually VALID ? Who guarantees me that after a month when I have a problem, they will not just turn me down because the policy is not applicable ?! This idiot bragged about going against policy, so he could make the sale, but honestly, I would rather burn my laptop than buy that policy from some individual with NO ETHICS. Jesus Christ, ethics, I bet that son of a gun doesn't even know what ETHIC means.

I personally am in Customer Care with Verizon Wireless, and boy I'll tell you, when I get on that phone, I will lay out the options to my customers. I care to get that perfect survey, but I do tell them straight up what I can or cannot do. And believe it or not, customers love me. Have had 3 jobs offered over the phone, and a very pursuasive phone call to my supervisor to get my personal number so I could work for them. I do know what customer Service is, but this is just a PILE O.S. Begining with the devices that we pay hardly earned dollars for, and continues with EXTREMELY POOR Customer Service. Heck, IT IS A SHAME TO CALL THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!

I Have opened a thread about 4 days ago, and no one has replied YET to it. I do understand that the "techs" are not obligated, but you know what, I have figured the **bleep** problem out myself. No need for this crappy Customer Service.

I am about done with HP too. Time to change the page. Also, that idea of sending back the device with a pile O.S was amazing. I will do the same too (LITERALLY), as I am ready to be done with the HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation