10-03-2011 09:48 AM
Can anyone help me? Out of the blue by HP laptop will not load Windows, it is bascially stuck at the Windows logo screen and it looks as if it is loading but it just hangs in there..
Product number: HP Pavillion dv4-1275mx
OS installed: Vista Home windows version 6.0 build 6001: service pack1
Error message: windows loading screen on, but it never loads it is stuck at the Windows logo screen
Attempting to load into Safe mode it gets stuck on:
Attempting to launch the repair utility gets me no-where. After loading the files, it goes into the same Windows logo screen.
Would greatly appreciate your help!!
03-03-2012 05:52 PM
I am having the same problem. It seems that this occurred during a regularly scheduled Micro-shaft update. Have not yet found a solution to this problem but will post if anything changes.
If anyone else is having this problem or knows the solution, please post information to this thread.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)