Question

Top Student
Richie2
Message 1 of 3 (110 Views)

cursor freeze

Hollo! Good morning, i have an hp envy touchsmart machine and the operating system which was on it got currupted. So i formatted it and intalled a new windows 8 on it. I checked for windows update and i downloaded new uupdates but then, the update couldnt installe and the machine automatically reverted itself back to the previous setttings. since then, the tuchpad cursor has disappear and i've  not been able to use the touchpad again. I've done everything i can but to not avail. Pleace help me

HP Support Agent
Mrstenter
Message 2 of 3 (73 Views)

Re: cursor freeze

Hi Richie2,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP ENVY Touchsmart Notebook  and issues with Windows 8 update. If you run the HP Support Assistant it will update all the software and drivers for you.  Here is a link to download if need  The HP Support Assistant.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Mrs.Tenter
I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Richie2
Message 3 of 3 (65 Views)

Re: cursor freeze

Holo, goodmornig,

Thank you for your support, your infor. was helpful. Thank you once again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation