Question

Top Student
shubham88sharma
Message 1 of 2 (99 Views)

how to enable touchpad lock again

I have 2000-2106tu with windows7 and whenever i try to lock my touchpad by double clicking  on left hand side top corner circle..the light does not glows showing the touchpad is locked.
what should i do to again start getting it lock and unlock

HP Support Agent
Sparkles1
Message 2 of 2 (81 Views)

Re: how to enable touchpad lock again

Hi shubham88sharma,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using the forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience in the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I see that you are unable to lock the TouchPad by double tapping the upper left corner.

I suggest you run the The HP Support Assistant to look for any updates and help resolve issues. You can also try MS Fix It to aid with issues. Here is a document to help in overcoming this issue. Using and Configuring the TouchPad (Windows 7 and Vista).

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Sparkles1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation