Question

Honor Student
kartingkel
Message 1 of 4 (162 Views)
Accepted Solution

hp mini 210 notebook freezes

hi wounderd if any one could help me

my hp mini 210 notebook keeps freezing about 1 minute after boot up

i have cheaked out other forums and some one said it could be a program not installed properly but i have only installed one program a anitivirus

the problem now is it gives me about 1minute after boot up to do what i need to do and it is not enuff time to uninstall the program or finish installing it

i have tryed it all in safe mode and it doesnt freeze but i can not uninstall or anything in safe mode

if any body could help me with this that would be great as i need the notebook for bussiness

thank you for taking time to read this

kel

HP Support Agent
Sparkles1
Message 2 of 4 (139 Views)

Re: hp mini 210 notebook freezes

Hi kel,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using the forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience in the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I grasp that after installing an anti-virus your computer is freezing about 1 minuter after boot up. You stated you are unable to uninstall in Safe Mode.

Are you signed in as the Administrator?

You should be able to go to  Control panel/ programs and features/ and select the program to uninstall.

Here is  link to Computer Locks Up or Freezes (Windows 7) to assist you.  If this is the incorrect OS, I apologize, but you did not provide me that information.

I hope this has helped.

Sparkles1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
kartingkel
Message 3 of 4 (118 Views)

thankyou for replaying iv done a system restore from the link you gave me and all seems fine so far

thank you for the excallent advice

HP Support Agent
Sparkles1
Message 4 of 4 (107 Views)

Hi kartingkel,

Thank you for your reply. I am glad it is working again.

If you believe your issue was resolved, would you be kind enough to mark it as solution provided. This would allow other forum users to find the solution more readily.

Thanks in advance.:smileyhappy:

Sparkles1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation