Question

Top Student
JoTony
Message 1 of 6 (392 Views)

hp pavilion 15 e039tx freezing randomly

Hello this is my 1st post ever I have a vry serious problem my new hp pavilion 15 e039tx (8gb ram) just freezes randomly its hardy a month old.... I hav trid all sorts o things from reg clean up to system restore mentioned on d net 2 fix this bt no use.... Plz help me out with this :'(<br>I hav also noticd that it happens while watchin mvs or opning websites like facebook or multitaskin or dowloadin movies plz help!!!!
Grad Student
MathewT
Message 2 of 6 (384 Views)

Re: hp pavilion 15 e039tx freezing randomly

Hi JoTony,

I would be happy to help you with this issue you have.

First thing to check is if this is a Hardware or a software issue with the computer. Let us start by checking the hardware on the computer.

Let us start with the Hardware test.

Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.

Turn on the computer and immediately press the F2 key repeatedly, about once every second.

This will bring the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Page.

Start the Harddrive and the Memory test on the computer. If the test passes, there are no hardware issues with the computer. If the test fails, make a note of the error message and get back to us.

Once you are sure that there is no hardware issues, take a backup of all your data.

Before I proceed any further with the software on the computer, let me know if there was any changes that was made to the operating system on the computer.

Let me know the status. :smileyhappy:

Regards

MathewT

**Click on the KUDOS Star on the left to say "thanks" for helping!**
**Please Mark a Reply "Accept As Solution" if this has resolved your issue.**
I Work On Behalf Of HP
Top Student
JoTony
Message 3 of 6 (346 Views)

Hi MathewT thanks alot for replying i really need help here 

I did the hardware test and it passed i also backuped the data in my laptop wat do i do next???

thanks once again 

Top Student
JoTony
Message 4 of 6 (344 Views)

also ther was no change made to the operating system on my computer bt i am a programmer so i used heavy softwares like sql server 2008, visual studio 12, photoshop, netbeans, etc

plz help :-(

Grad Student
MathewT
Message 5 of 6 (329 Views)

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Since the test has passed on the computer, I would suggest that you do a recovery on the computer. This will wipe everything on the computer and re-install everything back.

This should fix the problem that you have

Regards

MathewT

**Click on the KUDOS Star on the left to say "thanks" for helping!**
**Please Mark a Reply "Accept As Solution" if this has resolved your issue.**
I Work On Behalf Of HP
Top Student
JoTony
Message 6 of 6 (320 Views)

Hello

I did that no prob till now i hope it stays that way if ders any prob i ll contact again :-)

Thank you for helpin :-)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation