Question

Intern
sluggomagoo
Message 1 of 1 (6,585 Views)

"BILL ME LATER" will "SCREW YOU LATER"

Bill Me Later has this sweet deal. You buy your stuff and they deferr all payments and interest for 6 months. I couldn't resist so I bit. Well turns out I'm the sucker fish now.

One of my DV8T laptops went south a week after I had it. Hp agreed to have it exchanged. The way they do it is process the return and order another one as new. When they went to charge the new one on my "Bill Me Later" account it was declined.

I have an A++ credit raiting across the board. I have more credit then I’ll ever use and when I do use it, I've never missed a payment. Oh yea I'm employed and I make well above the average salary. So what's the friggen problem here? Hp was nice enough to call "Bill Me Later" with both of us on the phone and they flat out refused to allow the transaction to go through stating that I didn't have enough credit history with them to allow another $2300.00 charge on my account. Well if that's the case, then why did you allow the first one go through for $4500.00+!! This is without a dough the most insulting company I've ever dealt with. The follow day I got an email from them stating that they're not a credit company and they don't set credit limits. This tells me that they didn't even attempt to get it authorized; rather, they just denied it for no apparent reason from any worthy credit company. What kind of crap is that?

So be that as it may, I wiped out a credit card and charged the new laptop on revolving credit. So now I loose big! Instead of having deferred payments and interest for 6 months, I have to belly up the cash to pay off one of the two laptops by the end of the month. Never again will I ever use “Bill Me Later”.

...don't crash into a tree trying to avoid a skunk...
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation