02-27-2013 07:21 PM
Recently, the screen of my laptop has been occasionally flickering into colored lines like static on a television screen. The problem fixes itself temporarily if I close the machine or turn it off using the power button. I have also experienced problems with the touchpad and the keyboard; without pressing any keys or otherwise changing anything myself, the keyboard switches over to only using shortcuts rather than actually typing. Also, the touchpad will not scroll and will only zoom in and out. This computer is less than a year old. It is a Pavilion g4.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)