touchpad vertical scroll zone not working (6176 Views)
Honor Student
redhaglund
Message 1 of 4 (6,176 Views)

touchpad vertical scroll zone not working

I tried to find assistance as to how to restore the touchpad vertical scroll zone and still have not found one yet so far since last night. I did use the start menu to see if I can restore the default or something but nothing there to show for. Thanks in advance for the answer to this problem. By the way, I can touch the vertical scroll zone and see the cursor but it wont move the screen. Ok.

Professor
Charles001
Message 2 of 4 (6,148 Views)

Re: touchpad vertical scroll zone not working

go to control panel mouse setting (or just click Start and type in Mouse, and select Mouse from the list), most touch pad let you turn the scroll on/off and define the zone, sensitivity, scroll/page etc.

======================================================================================
* I am an HP employee. *

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **

***Click on White “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!***
Honor Student
redhaglund
Message 3 of 4 (6,143 Views)

I did double and triple check thru control panel and start menu and still the same result. The touchpad scroll vertical still not responding even though I can see the scroll pointer but the screen or window still did not move. The driver is updated and all is working. I pressed default for each of whatever it said. The touchpad pointer is working just fine when I am not using the vertical scroll zone. Nothing is off or disabled. Am I missing something?

Student
sygoff
Message 4 of 4 (5,637 Views)

have did a reset still not working, what else can I do before going to a tech in the store

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation