01-04-2014 09:08 AM
Before I go with all the drivers you need to first make sure you can get the graphics driver to work or there will be no sense to installing Windows 7.
First, install the AMD chipset driver and reboot. You want the first file listed on the webpage.
Then you need to download and run the AMD Mobility Radeon Driver Verification Tool at the link below.
Hopefully, that will find a graphics driver for your notebook.
If you cannot connect to the internet, to run the update, here is the driver for the wired ethernet adapter.
You want to download and install the 3rd file on the list.
For the wireless network adapter, I will need you to post the hardware ID for it.
Go to the device manager and click on the wireless network adapter and read this guide for how to find the hardware ID.
For the USB 3.0, you need to install these two drivers.
01-04-2014 10:42 AM
You just run the file and it will either find a driver for your notebook to download, or it will report that there are no graphics drivers for it.
If the verification tool does not find a driver, then try this windows 7 driver from the Lenovo G405s.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)