02-10-2014 08:56 AM
Hello. Where can i get DVD-ROM drivers for HP pavilion dv7 6153er. HP Drivers page has no file with same description.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: 6153er dvd
02-11-2014 04:44 AM
Are they dvdrw+ or dvdrw- ??
+ are the most reliable, you might try another brand of disc or different recording software.
02-11-2014 04:16 AM
Can't create dvd rw. On disk's back side appears strange stripes (circles if be correct). They are uneven located across the disk bottom space. And can't erase it. Information are deleted, but stripes doesn't disappears. Working with DVD Architect Studio 6.0. I think that trouble in drivers, because all the other disks reading normally. Problem with recording only. All project parameters is correct. I'm wokring for a long time in video industry, but it's first time, when i'm recording on dvd rw.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)