Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 15-k081nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I start my computer, I receive an error message saying:

"AccelerometerSt.exe - System Error

The program can't start because mfc120u.dll is missing from your computer.

Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

Where can I find this program? Any help in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Try the newest version of the driver and see if that works...

This package provides the HP 3D DriveGuard Software for supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. HP 3D DriveGuard Software protects the hard drive by parking the heads if the notebook is accidentally dropped, or is abruptly impacted by another object. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75501-76000/sp75979.exe

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please try to install

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71708.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

When I went to uninstall the program before I could reinstall it again, I received an error message. It said:

HP 3D DriveGuard Installer Information

Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package.

A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected.

Contact your support personnel or package vendor.

Action RemoveMobiityCenterTile64,

I'm not sure what I should do next.

HP Recommended

I have a screenshot of the error message just in case you need to see it. Here it is:

Error 1722.JPG

HP Recommended

Hi:

Try the newest version of the driver and see if that works...

This package provides the HP 3D DriveGuard Software for supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. HP 3D DriveGuard Software protects the hard drive by parking the heads if the notebook is accidentally dropped, or is abruptly impacted by another object. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75501-76000/sp75979.exe

HP Recommended

The newest version of the driver (sp75979) has seemed to do the trick. The HP 3D DriveGuard Software is now fully installed, and no error messages. Thank you so very much for the help!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.