07-26-2010 06:17 PM
I had to reformat my hard drive on my HP Compaq Presario M2000. The Operating system CD loaded find but the Application and driver recovery DVD showed a message that said it was not formatted correctly and now the computer doesn't recognize it at all.
I have used these before to format the hard drive and everything went fine. What do I do now?
07-26-2010 11:24 PM
Check your Service Tag on bottom of notebook for full model number and choose it HERE You will then be taken to your drivers/software pages.
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)