11-08-2012 02:58 PM
After installing bios F.1a my system does not work well at all. This is an hp pavilion dv6 notebook. Can I back up the BIOS to the previous level.
11-08-2012 08:00 PM
Go to the link below.Enter your Product Number as listed on Service Tag attached to bottom of notebook (may be under battery). You can also get the Product Number by pressing Fn + Esc key. After entering PN, click Next ,then choose Software & Drivers.On the next page use the dropdown to select your OS (probably Windows 7 64bit). A list will populate with drivers. Download & Save the latest Audio driver & BIOS.If BIOS is same version, skip it for now.
Go into Control Panel,Programs & Features-uninstall IDT software.Restart the laptop,enter BIOS setup by tapping holding F10 key as it restarts.Once into BIOS reset to Default settings (usually F9 key, check bottom of screen)Save & Exit. After Windows loads, install IDT audio using the downloaded file.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
08-02-2013 03:22 PM
This is an English based board, if possible could you please respond in English so we can help you.
Please respond back at your earliest convenience.
Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)