06-02-2012 08:04 PM
I have a HP Mini 110 - 1025DX and i tried to reset as a factory defaul using the roxio tool and after all the computer is showing the message BOOTMGR is compressed press ctrl + alt + del to restart.
I dont have any idea on what to do. I dont have the windows XP CD/DVD installer and the notebook doesnt have optical dirver.
What can I do???
Solved! View Solution.
06-03-2012 02:57 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 10:07 AM by OscarFuentes
Please see the document on the link below regarding this particular issue.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)