07-29-2013 11:44 PM
Can anyone suggest me the best windows OS for my HP G6 2005AX laptop. It has default Windows 7 Home Basic (64 bit). Im not satisfied with this OS and planing to buy the most compatible OS. Please suggest me if I should go for Xp, Win 7 or Win 8 with which edition. Below is the configuration of my laptop:
Processor : APU Quad Core A8
Variant : 4500M
Chipset : A70M
Brand : AMD
Clock Speed : 1.9 GHz with Turbo Core Technology Upto 2.8 GHz
Cache : 4 MB
System Memory : 4 GB DDR3
Graphic Processor: 1 GB AMD Radeon HD 7670M Dedicated 512 MB AMD Radeon HD 7640G Graphics Integrated
Dedicated Graphics Memory Capacity : 1.5 GB
Thanks in advance!
07-30-2013 12:05 AM
Since your machine is running Window 7 64bit now, the quickest, easiest and cheapest option is go from Windows 7 family editions. Windows 7 Home premium woud be the best option unless you want more fancy things then go to Windows 7 Ultimate.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)