12-01-2013 02:34 PM
I originally had a problem with my computer only showing a black screen with a cursor on it on startup. I followed the solution listed here:
And now I am getting a message saying with the status: 0xc000014c and the Info: Windows failed to load because the system registry file missing, or corrupt.
Please help, I just want my computer up and running again
12-01-2013 07:50 PM
The copy of Windows that you are having in your computer has became corrupt. Installing a new Windows or getting a new registry file will solve this problem.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)