06-18-2009 09:20 PM
Go to this site and install there one file. If this will not help check Your Ram.
06-19-2009 01:08 PM
According to Microsoft msdn:
0x41287 Internal memory management structures are corrupted. To further investigate the cause, a kernel memory dump file is needed.
RAM problem could cause this, but chances are, OS or drivers are probably doing something bad.
Do you overclock your system?
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)