Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

in the device manager bluethoot drivers and another remote desktop connections are missing

HP Recommended

CharlieK_EU !!!!!

You saved me man!!!

I tried everything you can get imagine!!!

After I install W10 my Lumia 730 dont work correctely!!!

So... I downloaded the drivers of ASUS as you recommended!!

Works great!!!

Tks so much!!! 

Spoiler

I'm using HP PROBOOK 4440-S, W10 64-bits.

HP Recommended

I followed your suggestion and found the driver by clicking the bluetooth device icon then property, then hardware, then property again.  Finally, I got to the driver tab.  But the driver update tab is not lid.  And I can not do a driver update.  Am I in a wrong place?  My PC is HP P7-1010.  Please help if you can.  Thanks.

HP Recommended

Got signed up in this forum just to say Thank You! This helped me a lot, my IT department said they will have to re-install windows but now I got the solution....

HP Recommended

problem solved!!! Thatn you HP team...

HP Recommended

BTHENUM\{0000110b-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_LOCALMFG&0010

THIS IS THE MSG WHICH SHOWS. STILL I AM UNABLE TO CONNECT WITH BLUETOOTH DEVICE

HP Recommended

Nice! Worked like a charm. Thanks!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.