Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Dear I was test Hard drive and still face the same problem

HP Recommended

i am getting the same error & bootrec /fixboot not working under cmd getting following error bootrec is not recognized

HP Recommended

Hi i think the command u are trying to use do not support 64-bit

now.. iam stuck with same problem using hp g6 series

the problem is that when i want to reinstall my os by myself (without recovery) its written "No drives found"

I'am installing Windows 7 home premium 64-bit with a flashdrive usb.

HP Recommended

@TheWindowsstar, I see that you're having the same exact issue the users above are having. This issue can be caused from a bad Hard Drive. Having a bad HDD can stop you from booting into windows or giving you an error message such as "No drives found".

Before trying to install 7 again, I would consider testing the Hard Drive out first. Try booting the notebook and press F10 when you get into the BIOS and test the HDD out.

Here is a document showing you how to test the HDD once you get into the BIOS. Please let me know the outcome so we can from there.  

I look forward to your response.

THX

HP Recommended

after restored my windos the restored not complete and do shut down to my laptop becaue it take several minte and afer that the widows not working this massages appear

1/insert your windows installation

2/choose you languge

3/click reaper

i tried to enter to safe mode but in safe mode all option not working when i pressing any option the device return to above massge

HP Recommended

plz help my windows 8 stuck ina endless loop of restarting i can't even boot it i have hp pavillion g6 2320tx plz rply soon & what is the key to restore the system

HP Recommended

hello sir i just brought my laptop HP pavilion G6 2236TX and i am getting an error messgae as 0xc0000225

i dont know what to do so ple tell me what to do.... and the f8 is not working

HP Recommended
I am also facing same problem please help me...
How to solve this error 0xc0000225
HP Recommended
give me your email id i can help u
and dnt forget to give more details about the problem.
HP Recommended

i got a used Hp mini 5101 with the hard drive wiped clean. I want to install windows 7 but i goat the follwing error

\Boot|BCD status 0xc0000225.

please help me urgently on what to do.

thank you.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.