Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-ak032tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my HP Pavilion 15-ak032tx wont load windows after the i press the power button. It is stuck on the HP logo. So i turn it off and then turn it on again then finally windows loads. It is now my normal way of turning my pc on. How do i fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@RonanRosales

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher is at your service. 

As I Understand the computer boots into windows only after you restart it, when it's stuck on the HP logo,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Did you attempt to update the BIOS?

Have you run any hardware tests on the computer?

While you respond to that, I have a few steps that should help, 

Some HP Notebook PCs come with two sticks of memory and have two memory slots. If you experience a black screen or blue screen with HP logo, the problem could be with one of the sticks of memory or with one of the memory slots.  

To determine what is causing the failure, try to isolate the problem by: 

Performing a memory self-test  

Checking for loose memory modules  

Testing the memory modules  

Testing the memory slots 

For more details: Click here 

Here's a related HP Forums post for more information that seems to have helped others as well: Click here

Keep me posted, 

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers! 

Good Luck. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Sorry for the late reply. I havent done any of the following things you have said

HP Recommended

@RonanRosales2

Thank you for replying with this overwhelming and detailed response 😉 

I appreciate your time and efforts,

I will need details about what happen after you completed the steps suggested,

And If you've done all of the steps, including resetting of the RAM modules, I recommend you Contact HP to set up a repair/replacement order as this could be a hardware malfunction:

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number to obtain a case along with the phone number.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, 

Mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.