08-07-2013 02:30 PM
I split diet coke on my laptop and i immediately turned it off, tipped it upside down and then soaked up the liquid. I have left the computer 24hrs.
Now when I turn it on it starts to boot up. But then a message comes up which I haven't seen before.
Yukon PXE v220.127.116.11 (20071025)
(C) Copyright 2003-2007 Marvell (R). All rights reserved
Pre-boot eXecution Enviroment (PXE) v2.1
(C) Copyright 1997-2000 Intel Corporation.
After this is on the screen for a while it then comes up with the below underneath.
PXE-E62 : Media test failure, check cable
PXE-N0F : Exiting PXE ROM
Once that is done it comes up....
Non-System disk or disk error
replace and strike any key when ready
And that is where it stays. Help?!?!?
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)