12-28-2013 11:34 AM
I have a Pavillion dv7 and both shift keys do not work. when i press the shift key no other ke will work. the only way i can get it to work is to turn off my wireless using the f12 key.
01-01-2014 12:37 PM
I have an HP Pavillion dv7 laptop with the same shift key issues. I have booted in safe mode and the keys work. I can turn off my wifi with the f12 key and the shift keys work. I have spent $50 on a program that promised to fix the issue. it did not.
01-10-2014 07:28 PM
okay so i have updated the bios and the shift keys still do not work unless i turn off the wireless or boot in safe mode. if i boot in safe mode with wireless on the shift keys do not work. i can use an external usb keyboard and the shift keys work with it. hp pavillion laptop. surely there is a geek somewhere who can figure this out
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)