04-01-2014 05:11 PM
I have a brand new ENVY notebook with an HP bluetooth mouse. It stopped working today and I tried to turn bluetooth on but I am unable to move the toggle switch or connect the mouse. I noticed HP ran updates today.
How do I turn bluetooth back on?
04-02-2014 05:40 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay!
I understand that your notebook and Bluetooth mouse are no longer working together. I will do my best to help you out! First, I require the following information:
1. The computer's model number. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website: Guide to finding your product number
2. The computer's operating system. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website to determine your Windows operating system.
3. Have you installed any new hardware on this computer, before the issue appeared?
4. Have you installed any new software or drivers on this computer, before the issue appeared?
Thanks for choosing the HP Forums. Have a great day!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)