04-04-2011 06:39 PM
we have an HP envy 17 3D and it's an awesome laptop, my dad also picked up an external blu-ray burner so we could burn HD home videos that he takes with his camera. he recently bought a couple of the new 3D cameras a fugifilm and a panasonic and we wanted to burn the 3D video's he takes to blu-ray so we could play it on our 3D tv. Is there anyway to do this
04-04-2011 10:40 PM
If you are able to copy and watch the recorded 3D Videos on tne Envy notebook and If you are able to connect and use the external Blu-Ray burner with the Envy notebook, I think you should be able to burn the 3D videos onto the blu-ray disk and watch it on your 3D TV.
Please let me know the made and model of the blu-ray burner if you need steps to burn the recorded 3D video.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)