Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Envy

Dear Community, I would need your help

I have shut down my computer and  updated with the new Windows updates

The system now gives me a C0000022 fatal erorr in the registry. number 32xxx of 35xxx. It is critical that i restore it as I have afew deadlines depending on it.  ihave done now a restore to previous version and I await the system to restore the files. Any suggestions you have are most  welcomed.

thank you

Monica Dan

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings @MonicaDan

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you got C0000022 fatal error on your computer and you are in the process of restoring the files on your computer. 

I would be glad to help. However, would require more information to be able to assist you better. 

May I know the product number of your computer? Click here. Do not share the serial number of your computer. 

Have you made any hardware changes on your computer?

Please do wait for the computer to restore your files and check if the computer is working correctly. 

Once the computer is back, recommend you to shut down the computer and run a system test on your computer. 

Keep tapping F2 repeatedly on startup to enter System diagnostics. Click here

Once the computer is in system diagnostics, please initiate a system test on your computer. 

If the test fails, please contact our phone support for the service options available. 

If all the tests pass, please restart your computer. Run HP Support Assistant to make sure all the drivers are updated. Click here

Please follow the procedure mentioned below to contact our phone support. 

• Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/
  • Enter Product number or select to auto detects
  • Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
  • Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get phone number.

Let me know how it goes. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.