04-10-2017 10:48 AM
I don't know if it is alright to ask for the serial or not. If it's ok with you, then would you mind sharing that info?
04-10-2017 11:43 AM
It will also crash on a clean install when configuring hardware. Then it will reboot try again at which point the ethernet should have a yellow exclamation mark.
04-10-2017 12:13 PM
Yes. Everything else should work except for the ethernet port. You should also update the audio drivers as there is a poping / snap sound with the driver windows installs when audio played through the speakers when it first starts to play,.
04-10-2017 12:20 PM
Thanks for the info. Including all these in the mail. I hope they have a fix coming soon. The support site will be down from Apr 10th to 12th because they will be updating information. I hope our issue is addressed to there.
04-10-2017 01:00 PM
I'm so ready to get home now. It sounds like you can install it with the tpm trick. I'm worried because I could have swore that I already had it disabled but it might have renabled it after bios update.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)