01-23-2010 10:07 AM
I bought the HP dv6-1355dx laptop last week. It has a onboard VGA. I need to chage the size of the VGA (reduce the capacity it is taken from the memory) . So I checked the BIOS mode to change it. But there was no advanced bios feature in there. How can I do this?
01-23-2010 03:55 PM
You can't adjust it. Windows will decrease/increase ram as needed (depending on what you are doing) up to the allowed amount.
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
01-23-2010 09:29 PM
Si what is he minimum size of the memory it uses?????? because I don't need a much VGA. I;m using this for software development stuff. So the main thing I need is the capacity of the RAM.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)