05-05-2012 03:54 PM
Please find the web link given below might help you to resolve your issue.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
05-05-2012 04:39 PM
If the MS Fix it tool doesn't work, try the method at the link below:
NOTE: After removing these registry keys and rebooting, it may be necessary to reinstall any CD or DVD recording applications.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)