Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Notebook 15-f272wm EnergyStar

Here I am again. My PC has shut down four times today with the error code Driver IRQL NNSPRV.sys Luckily I am not shutting down at Hp site but every time I connect to the internet it has shutdown.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Prissy_J, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand that your PC shuts down four times a day with a blue screen error: Driver IRQL NNSPRV.sys.

Don't worry I'd like to help.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

NNSPRV.sys and NNSNAHSL.sys belong in cases to product Nano-Network Security and is developed by Panda Security.

If you have installed this software, please uninstall this software from your PC and check if it helps.

Also, try running system diagnostics on your PC and let me know the results.

Refer this article to know how to run system diagnostics.

I'll watch your reply!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Prissy_J, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand that your PC shuts down four times a day with a blue screen error: Driver IRQL NNSPRV.sys.

Don't worry I'd like to help.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

NNSPRV.sys and NNSNAHSL.sys belong in cases to product Nano-Network Security and is developed by Panda Security.

If you have installed this software, please uninstall this software from your PC and check if it helps.

Also, try running system diagnostics on your PC and let me know the results.

Refer this article to know how to run system diagnostics.

I'll watch your reply!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I did just start using Panda and I will uninstall it immediately and let you know. I have also ran all the dianostic tests. I will reply back. Thank you.

HP Recommended

Uninstalling Panda seems to have worked. Thank you so much.

I am amazed at how quickly my problems are recognized and resolved by you at Hp forums. 🙂

BTW The 'article' link was also helpful. I did not know how to run those dianostics tests.

HP Recommended

Hi @Prissy_J! You're welcome and thanks for your kind response and comment,

I am glad to hear that your issue got resolved.

If you have any queries in future related to any HP products, you can always reach out to us.

We will try our best to help you out.

Take care,            

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.