07-10-2013 03:19 PM
My laptop won't boot up right after I reset the CMOS battery. It went black ever since, the power is ON & CAPs LOCK on keyboard blinks but no sign of a video signal.
Any suggestions to what's happening & what are the steps I need to take to restore visual. All feedbacks are much appreciated!
Thanks in advance.
07-11-2013 11:44 AM
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)