03-22-2012 10:07 AM
I have a Compaq Presario. It will no longer boot up. I turn it on and just get the orange screen. I tried pressing the esc key for startup options, that does not work. It beeps.
I am out of warranty so I am wondering if there is anything I can do to fix this issue without having to purchase a new laptop.
I would appreciate any help!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)